Feel free to contact Maco with any customs questions you may have. We will give you an answer within one working day.
The Maco Customs Encyclopedia covers the following subjects:
- Why are there customs?
- What other tasks does customs have?
- How does customs work?
- The customs organisation in the Netherlands.
- The recent history of customs.
- Who can make customs declarations?
- What Customs declarations are there:
- Problems with customs.
- Import duties
- Origin regulations
- Inward and outward processing relief.
- Customs warehouse
- Customs treatment
- Temporary import and export
- VAT at import and export
- Fiscal representation
- Excise duty
There are three clear reasons why Maco can be your preferred customs service provider.
Reorganisation Dutch Customs
Dutch customs are reorganising following a completely new approach to keep control of international trade.